Sign Up Today!
To pay by credit card click here.
To make a pledge to pay monthly by check, please call us at (847) 381-5030.
You can help us welcome more clients through monthly gifts
When you join our Navigators Circle recurring giving plan, you provide Meals With Wheels to older adults who might not otherwise receive proper nutrition. You help us staff events like our Monday Lunch & Activity Program; “A Day Out,” our day respite program; and support groups that provide resources, camaraderie and hope. As our client numbers grow and we add new services and activities to meet demand, your dollars will help us welcome more clients who will become part of the BACOA family.
How do you benefit?
- Monthly contributions allow you to budget for charitable giving
- By making small monthly contributions, you can make a larger gift than you may have thought possible.
- It’s easy: You choose the amount you’d like to give every month, and we automatically bill your credit or debit card. You can increase your gift—or cancel—at any time.
- Recurring giving simplifies your tax preparation: We will send you one statement for your monthly contributions in January.
How does BACOA benefit?
- Recurring gifts provide BACOA with secure cash flow and stability as we meet our monthly obligations.
- We save valuable staff time and money—more of your gift and our time goes toward helping older adults and their families. Please choose the amount that’s right for you and sign up today.